Wednesday, September 14, 2022

doing a bit better

Hey, another update, I'm doing kinda better now. Had some more relaxing days with my bf from the trip, it was very exhausting lmao. And I got moved into my new place! Very glad to have a room now, it's been too long again. Getting everything moved in and organized is very tiring

 Had a really weird while making this, what if mutahar made a deep dive into my blog, like idk why but it would be cool lol. 

Besides that, I bought sploon3 and it's been amazing so far, especially since my hubby's playing with me. It's a lot more fun and faster paced then splat2 and the story mode is amazing so far. I like they kinda baited us a little. The new salmon run is fucking harddddd! Especially the XTRAWAVES.. Cohozuna is a meaty bitch lmao

Well this took too long to get out, see ya later๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

Here's random selfies uwu:

No comments:

Post a Comment