Saturday, September 3, 2022

Hello.

 Heya, making a blog. Idk what this'll be for but I'm gonna post just random stuff. Idk if this will go on for long but if you've come along this, welcome!

To start, this week's been stressful af. Hell, from now I'm currently on a drive that went from 10 hours to 15 hours long. I'm supposed to be sleeping in my new apartment with my hubby amd my new but nope, I'm in a Utah McDonald's lmao

but hey, Splatoon 3 releases soon! I can't wait to play it. I really enjoyed the Splatfest Demo, lost with team scissors(BIG MAN!!!) But it was a really good demo imo.


Started my first set of depression meds. We will see how it goes with my new depression, stress, and anxiety. I hope my emotions get better.


Don't know if I'll post much. Maybe weekly updates, maybe sporadic daily-ish, idk.


See ya later(?), Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment